Absolutely yes. I do recommend students practicing their skills with their own brushes & sponges because they get used to them with each passing day. If you are someone who wishes to buy their own brushes before the course I do recommend the following:
- Real Techniques core set for the face.
- Real Techniques core set for the eyes.
- Mac 210 eyeliner brush.
- Mac small angular brush 266 or you can buy the Colorbar angular brush.
- Mac Pencil brush 219 or the Colorbar smudger brush.
- Real Techniques sponge or the Mac wedges.
- Any lipstick brush from any brand that works for you.